Booking a Consultation
If you would like to book a consultation appointment with me, you can do so here. Although I would love to be able to take time to respond to all the requests to discuss things that I get, I found that it was becoming a drain on my own productivity, and so I am happy to discuss any issue you would like at my hourly rate that you can see below. Areas in which I provide consultation include (but are not limited to):
- General information on living in Egypt as an expatriate
- Setting up a business in Egypt
- Banking, accounting, and financial options in Egypt
- Security and personal safety in Egypt
- Visiting Egypt, on and off the beaten path
- Educational options for children and youth in Egypt
- Educational technology related topics in Egypt or the Middle East
- App development ideas or processes
- English language related questions
- Brainstorming, networking, or thinking through any other topic of your choice
- Anything else you’d like to talk about – contact me and I’ll let you know if I have anything to contribute
How it works
If you are interested in booking a consultation, please fill out the form below. I will contact you to discuss whether or not I will be able to provide you with value in the area of your interest through a consultation or not, as well as to determine a mutually convenient appointment time. If you decide that you would like to proceed, I will send you an online invoice for payment based on the length of consultation you have selected. Once you have paid, we will proceed with our appointment.
Consultations will only take place once pre-payment has been accepted.
Appointments may be cancelled and refunded 24 hours or more in advance. Cancellations that take places less than 24 hours before the appointment will not be refunded.
Consultations of 30 or 60 minutes have 1-2 follow-up email questions (see chart above). This means that as a follow-up to our discussion, you may consult me via email for further information or consultation related to the issue we have discussed.